TCPA would like to thank these businesses for their continued
support for a strong aviation structure in Trinity County. Please reciprocate
their support and say "thanks" during your next visit.
- Hillside Aviation
(Benton Airport, Shasta County)
- Hillside Aviation offers aircraft maintenance, restoration, rental,
sales, flight training, and charters.
- Pflueger's Custom Aircraft Panels
- Pflueger Custom Panels is the premier aircraft panel replacement.
Specializing in overlays of exotic hardwoods, a Pfluegers panel enables
you to finish the interior of your aircraft in the exotic hardwood of
- Scott Museum
(Trinity Center, Airport Rd)
- Created by E.W. Scott. Open to the public May 15th - September 15th.
The museum holds a collection of Native American artifacts, authentic
models of transportation--a buggy, covered wagon and stage coach--and
extols the history of the area.
- Coldwell Bankers at Trinity
Alps Realty (Weaverville)
- Trinity Alps Realty covers Trinity County and can help you find your
next home, land, and rentals. Their expertise also including office,
retail, development, and multifamily business opportunities.
- Trinity Lake Resorts, Cedar Stock (Trinity
- Trinity Lake is ideal for houseboating and a Forever Resorts houseboat lets you sit back, relax and enjoy the serenity, while the kids play games and have fun on the water slide.
- Bonanza King Resort (Coffee Creek)
- Bonanza King Resort is tucked away in quiet Coffee Creek, 9 miles north of Trinity Center Airport. Call the resort for pick-up at the airport. Stay in a quant little cabin right on Coffee Creek. Pet and kid friendly, non-smoking.